I really love odd facts, or as I like to call them, factoids: strange, and usually useless trivia about people, places and things in our daily lives. Here, I have compiled a few amazing food facts that you might not know: • Certain foods such as Blow Fish and Bamboo Shoots will kill you if not prepared correctly.
• Most of us eat seaweed on a daily basis without even knowing it.
• A Mouse would live longer on a corn flakes box than on the cereal itself.
• Cereal boxes uses Elmer's glue for the milk on the front of the boxes.
• 90% of all ketchup is made by the same company.
• Honey is really bee vomit.
• Someone else has already drunk a portion of the water you drink, maybe several times over.
There. You probably knew these facts already, but if you didn't, don't say I didn't tell you.